MG Deathscythe~part 2

 photo 20161211_222450_zpsjmjn2doc.jpg

Painted the head. Kinda kept it close to the tv version color scheme. Added grey to break up the black some. I like the way it looks. The eyes came out pretty good.

 photo 20161212_010344_zpsq4mvrit9.jpg

The neck area part. I painted a black base and carefully sprayed white over it. It gives it a bit of shaded look.

 photo 20161212_011506_zpsm455tsam.jpg

The backpack I turned from a dark blue to white. The thrusters done in chrome silver. In the front of the backpack vents use the color too. With the surrounding part done in black.

 photo 20161212_013117_zpsest8vghj.jpg

The chest was pretty easy to paint. The parts were pretty easy to paint since it required very little masking for me to do. Still more painting to go. But so far it is coming along pretty smoothly.

 photo 20161212_232831_zpsgmzwjplj.jpg

 

 

MG Deathscythe ~ WIP

 photo 20161206_232200_zpse6vg0j5l.jpg

Just finished up doing my initial snap build of the Master Grade Deathscythe from the Glory of Losers manga. The design is different from the tv series one. While it still retains familiar gimmicks that the Deathscythe has. Like the  MG 1/100 scale XXXG-00W0 Wing Proto Zero I did last year. The plan for this one is to paint this kit in the tv color scheme. But I’m probably not going to do that, will at least be exactly with it.  I’m thinking of using black in the places with dark blue. The head, I’m still on the fence with. Might change the color or leave it exactly the same. I’m looking to try to squeeze in another Glory of Losers Model kit in after this. I do plan on building all of the mobile suits from this line that have regular releases in the Master Grade line. So be on the look out for the next one I do.

MG 1/100 GX-9900 Gundam X

So I decided that I would go ahead put this together anyhow.

The upper torso section was pretty simple to place together.





I did not attach the breast vulcan parts yet cause I did not want to take the chance of losing the parts when I take this apart to paint it. There are a few parts that I do this with.
The crotch section was not to amazing. Reminded of the crotches of other Master Grade Gundams I have built before long ago.



The legs and the feet I thought were pretty well done. I liked the way they pieced together.

The feet’s inner frame I actually dig. I thought it looked pretty cool.

The rest of the leg and the exposed frame.

Then I put the rest it together.

I do like how the red warning signs are separate parts on this kit. So the most i would have to do is paint black in some parts.

The weapons did not take me long either to put together.

The buster rifle has a neat gimmick to it. The two outer parts attach to the tabs near its middle. So it just has to be shifted to go into the Shield mode. No other parts or another beam rifle needed for it.

The reflectors for the satellite canon are pretty simple. But cause of how the clear parts go deep into them I did not place them on it yet. I do not want to mess up those parts by trying to dig them out before painting.

The Satellite Canon, shoulder vulcan, and beam saber.

Then I put all of those things on it. It does have some back weight issues, but it is not as bad as it could be.

Will get into painting this kit very soon I hope.